
That downspout is supposed to drain into a pipe in the corner of the planter but it was clogged. So my Dad made it drain into the front yard, Tyler added a black tube over to the driveway, and for the last few months it has been a terrible eyesore.

I am truly amazed at the hole Tyler was able to dig. It was probably 8 feet deep (he is standing on several bags of rocks and sand in this photo) and watching him get in and out was pretty funny. He dug such a giant hole to see where exactly the pipe went and what was wrong with it.

Tyler finally got it cleared by jamming a 2x2 down it and I guess didn't really need the hole after all. I would have been happy to not have a giant pile of dirt on my walkway for the last week (not to mention all the mud on the brick and tiles that I'm sure will not get cleaned up) but I'm happy we will soon have a functioning downspout once again!
No comments:
Post a Comment