
It kills me when people throw out old stuff- light fixtures, furniture, etc- without even asking if anyone wants it so it seemed only fair to give our washer and dryer a second chance.

Here they are being hauled away.... I hope they enjoy their new life in Kentucky!

And here are our new friends waiting to be installed!

The guys from Lowe's got them installed without too many problems- they just dropped our dryer on the steps as they were moving it it... It seems to still work though...

We would like to switch their placement- the doors open toward each other which makes switching the laundry a pain... We'll need a longer hose for the washer. The washer was half off because it was returned (with a few scratches and whatnot) and they gave us the matching floor model dryer for half off too! We also got each pedestal they are on for $50 instead of $200 each as listed. Sweet!

They have tons of fantastic features I have yet to discover (besides being WAY more energy and water efficient) but I love the songs they play and the lights on the inside. They also have a quick option that washes in 25 minutes and dries in 30. Oh, and they have a sensor dry and a wrinkle prevention mode and they can dry wools without shrinking them. There is even a shelf in the dryer for shoes and stuff so they don't thump around!

I am excited to check out some more stuff they can do tonight!
No comments:
Post a Comment