Friday, May 18, 2012

Granny's Closet

A new little thrift store popped up nearby and I have been meaning to stop by for quite a while. It is only open until 5 everyday so fitting it into my schedule is tough but yesterday I finally made the trip. I'm not sure where they get "new" merchandise- I couldn't shake the idea that this was Granny's stuff and instead of an estate sale they opened a shop. I'll have to check back and see if they get new stuff in! 




This little nightstand drew me in. It is so cute! I couldn't investigate him very well since he was facing the window and covered with stuff... but $25.99 for an unmatched nightstand was a bit pricy for me...



Here is some wall art. Very interesting not sure where I would put it!



I like this table lamp combo. Not enough to buy it though...



Lots of vintage games. If you know me you know how hard they were to resist!
(Don't worry I'm picking a few up from an estate sale tomorrow!)



One of my favorite things they had there. Is it a planter? A weird candy dish?



My grandma and I love furby's- I used to pick them up from thrift stores for her and she had them all creepily on a shelf. They started dying off (since they are old) and she couldn't find anyone to fix them and I think that made her sad. I think they made their way to her attic... The one in the middle is huge!



They had some cute little dishes.



This picture shows some clothes and the wall of dishes.



Here are the knick knack shelves. 



I will definitely be back to this little store. It had some decent stuff and maybe sometime they will have just the furniture I am looking for. (Plus I might have to go back for those games!)

No comments:

Post a Comment