ESCAPE... is all you think of when you live in a cold, dark dungeon. But DUNGEON DICE can set you free!
The dice are tunneling tools. Shovels - Keys -- Daggers -- Ladders and Lanterns. And, with every roll, you might be one step closer to freedom.
You match the dice to earn the tunnel cards that pave the way to your great escape.
But passage is perilous! Gruesome guards and fellow prisoners will challenge your getaway. So plan your moves with care.
If you're the first to dig out of this dark and dismal dungeon, victory will be yours.

You take turns rolling the dice and the more matching dice you roll the more tunnel cards you get. You can also challenge other players and make them lose tunnel cards. It was pretty fun for a game that is mostly chance.

I love the graphics and I was glad to find it was not missing any pieces or cards. Everything is in great condition! Check out this sneaky prisoner.

Each (wrongly convicted) prisoner is different and uses different tools to dig out I love the old guy with a cane and a spoon!

Maybe I'll bring this game to our next game night!
No comments:
Post a Comment