Friday, May 11, 2012

Cookbooks, Cookbooks, and more Cookbooks!




sorry for the TERRIBLE picture...

Last weekend was garage sale weekend in Tip City, Ohio (where my husband is from) and I sure love garage sales! Due to a slightly late start or high prices or slim pickins I didn't score too much. We ended up with 28 pint canning jars (for just $2!), a bunch of plants for our yard (for just $20), and old Italian pasta maker ($7), and 8 vintage cookbooks!

Some of the cookbooks are from the 70's (and one is from the 80's) but they all seemed like they needed to come home with me. Did I mention that they were only 25 cents each?!?! If I hadn't been with my mother-in-law and I wasn't out of cash I would have bought many more... I had to leave one good one behind because I already had it- I bought it before my Mad Men party from Half Price Books for $5! I was tempted to buy it just to sell it and see how much I got for it!

Anyways I thought it might be fun for me to look through my new cookbooks and post my favorite recipes, tips, and pictures! Hopefully I can make time to do it between my gardening, cleaning, working. and wedding planning!


No comments:

Post a Comment