Some of this stuff I already had and some I bought just for the party.
I think it helped make it feel more authentically 60's.
I bought these birds for Tyler for Christmas.
I got these 50's photography magazines from an estate sale!
I made the art on the wall and stole the record player from my parents' basement years ago.
More photo magazines and vintage coasters that came with the house.
I bought this cool ashtray from Oh! Darling Vintage in Newport, Ky.
Fireplace obviously came with the house!
My grandma gave me this vase she has had for forever for my last birthday!
I found this hand-blown vase at an estate sale for only $2!
Tyler gave me this Charley Harper serigraph for Christmas.
I got this set of glasses from an estate sale in KY a few months ago and borrowed the decanters from my grandma's basement bar.
This is some of the free stuff I got from HouseParty.com for the party.
Fake cigs from Cappels and vintage matches from Oh! Darling Vintage.
My mom supplied a bunch of old candy from the 60's. That brown bowl is part of a set I stole from their basement. I got the spinning bowls from a vintage store in St. Louis and the dish in the back from Duck Creek Antique Mall.
I bought this punch bowl for the party from Kohls. I should've doubled the recipe!














No comments:
Post a Comment