Monday, March 5, 2012

Tv tables

Before we bought our new house I was looking for some sweet looking tv trays. The standard wood ones weren't really our style so Tyler found a cool wire metal one on Etsy. Unfortunately it was expensive had already sold (I didn't think to save the picture of course)... Well when Tyler and I were going through our new house for the first time I saw the very same tables in the garage! I was sold!



We ended up finding two more up the bar and with a little cleaning they were good to go!










So glad I finally found my tables- and they didn't cost me a dime!

I did a little more research on the panels and found out who made them.
This is the stamp on the bottom of the panels- It is still tough to read but they were made by Marlite from Dover, Ohio. They specialized in residential paneling products (mostly walls and ceilings) until 1977 when they changed their focus to commercial interior systems.
Here is on old ad for Marlite I found online!



No comments:

Post a Comment