Friday, February 10, 2012

For the Birds


I saw this bird wall art at Duck Creek Antique Mall before Christmas and loved the dimension and how it looked on the textured wooden wall. I knew it would be perfect for Tyler for Christmas and after talking with him (while being very vague of course- there were no returns so I had to make sure he was on board!)  I lugged it out through the rain and into the car.

It's large size made it hard to hide before the holidays so Tyler was forbidden to go into the basement! It was also hard to wrap... so I covered it with a moving blanket to keep it hidden until Tyler "unwrapped" it.




We finally got it up just in time for our family game night last weekend. I love how it looks on the brick!




It looks pretty crazy head on! Don't look up!

No comments:

Post a Comment