
Tyler and I went to Fabulous Frames and Art in Tri-county and though it cost about the same as everywhere else they are the Harper Studio's partner so I felt like they should get our business. They had tons of Charley Harper stuff- prints, dishes, cards, posters, etc and even had the same serigraph as us framed and ready to take home... I loved the matting and how the lines in the picture continued onto it (I feel like only a partner of the Harper studio can take such liberties).

We went with the same exact matting and frame and since they were out of stock on the blue they ended up swapping the two pictures so we actually got the EXACT one that was being displayed.

Next time we'll skip the middle man (aka random internet seller) and buy directly from Fabulous Frames and Art! (We were also informed that the first week in December the Montgomery Road branch has a free print when you buy one! Guess we'll be heading over there come December!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment