Friday, March 9, 2012

Recent Buys

Tyler and I are are hosting a Mad Men Party in a few weeks for the season 5 premiere so I have been gathering props so we'll really look like the 60's! Everyone has to come in costume and we'll be serving 60's food and drinks. I am so excited! What authentic Mad Men party is complete without an ashtray?


Of course there will be no real smoking in my house but we will have candy cigs and hopefully- if I can find some- fake ones too (we used them in plays and it was fun). Realistically we should probably rent a fog machine... but that might get too crazy!


I also bought these cute little plates from Valley Thrift.



My family hates when food is touching so they will probably get a lot of use! I just wish I had more than 4...



I got these skinny ties from St. Vincent de Paul thrift store in St. Bernard for $1!



I figured I ought to have a few extras in case guys show up not in costume!



No comments:

Post a Comment