Saturday, February 25, 2012

20th Century Show

This morning Tyler and I went to the 20th Century Cincinnati Show at the Sharonville convention center. We were not disappointed. There was so much awesome stuff to see (and buy) but unfortunately we don't have a lot of extra cash right now... maybe next year I will be showcasing stuff we came home with!



Only $100 for a pair of these really cool lamps... but with no shades? lame...



I would love to have George Nelson Bubble Lamp (or one like it) and I always love the colorful mobiles!







I love these Franciscan Oasis dishes. They had a little starburst but I think I might like these better!







ADORABLE doll house furniture! I told Tyler he better brush up on his woodworking skills so he can make these when we have kids!



Tyler also loved this couch. It was a little pricey but in really good shape.



I might go back tomorrow before the show ends to see if I can get any deals!
I did score a few cool things this morning before the show... I'll post pictures later!

No comments:

Post a Comment