Thursday, February 9, 2012

Goals for Our House

I just came across this awesome MCM blog today and it is making it very hard to get work done. Not only am I spending time looking through the posts on Wedgwood Tulsa, I am also focusing on what I can do and buy and fix up to make my house a good place to shoot a video.



Here is a link to the blog who's owner also owns the house in the video.
I have been somewhat seriously thinking about the potential for our house to be used in video/photo shoots since Tyler and I overheard some guy in Algin furniture downtown talking about renting mid-century modern furniture and crap from Algin Retro next door...

My house would be perfect for something like this! Well, almost perfect... we still need the cork floors and some better furniture- did you see all the Haywood Wakefield in that video? So jealous... but we prefer dark woods... maybe we can find a few pieces that have been ruined (aka stained darker).

So now I have to add another goal for our house- right next to being featured in Atomic Ranch and having our own cf3 house tour!

Anyways that is how I have been spending my Thursday afternoon. And after seeing all the goodies she has picked up at antique stores that might be how I spend my weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment