Thursday, February 16, 2012

Thrifty Finds!

Mister Modtomic always blogs about all the stuff he finds at thrift stores and I haven't done too much shopping there since we got into the MCM scene so I wanted to see what the buzz was about. First I went to Valley Thrift because it is huge and close to my house. I only found one thing there so I wasn't too optimistic at this point...





Next I went to Goodwill in Oakley where I found these beauties. They only had the one tall champagne flute but I thought he was better than nothing. They were restocking some pretty fun stuff while I was there so maybe another one was just still in the back...




Then I saw this adorable silver rimmed glass and fell in love. Plus they had 8 of them!



They look so sleek and sexy. I can't wait to use them!



Maybe we didn't need them... Our house came with quite a few options in the glassware department...



but for only $5 for all this I can afford to donate the other ones back to goodwill! What a great way to brighten up my day! I might even stop back tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment