Monday, July 22, 2013

Moving Day Next Door

A few months ago the little old lady next door fell by her driveway. My cousin was over picking some stuff up when I heard the neighbor's cries for help. We rushed over and were able to get her back on her feet. She was scratched and bruised but seemed ok.

I guess that was enough of a scare that she and her family decided she shouldn't be living by herself anymore. I'm not sure where she went but there is a moving truck in her driveway today. I talked to her son and he said she left yesterday.

It's sad to see her go but that leaves room for new neighbors to move in! I could only see a little bit from the entrance and have no idea how most of the house looks or what the price will be but I wanted to mention in on here in case our new cf3 friends happen to see this. I'm sure the house will go fast since most houses around here don't even make it on the market so we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment