Since we moved into our house over 2 years ago I have been looking forward to this day.
I certainly love having hot water as much as the next person but now that our hot water heater has stopped working we can move on to bigger and better things!
Our old hot water heater wasn't the best at what it did. Years of use made it barely functional (though growing up one of five females in our house meant I was used to cold showers) and it was in a terrible location in our dungeon of a basement.
Sure, Tyler practiced his soldering on it but it wasn't a sad farewell.
Tada! It's not that our new water heater is much to look at... It will be nice to be able to run the dishwasher and take a shower at the same time... But I was mostly excited for it's brand new location!
The old one was to the right of that hallway (making the space feel smaller and dingy and the new one fits snuggly into that unused corner! I am hoping one day to somehow block the water heater and GIANT furnace from view but this is a huge step in the right direction.
This view used to be half blocked by a stupid old water heater. Now we can really start to fix it up!
No comments:
Post a Comment