Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Cork Floor? Ordered!

This is the cork flooring we decided on and Tyler ordered it last night! I have no idea how long it will take to come in but hopefully we can get started on installation soon. We still have to paint and remove all the rest of the carpet first so there really isn't too much of a hurry...

Tyler and I have started to turn to the professionals for our housing upgrades. Since Tyler started working in an office he doesn't have much time or desire to do all of this himself. Plus we have less than 3 months til the baby is due and only 2 and a half weeks before we are supposed to host my baby shower here... I highly doubt we are going to make that last deadline but we'll see!

We are meeting with a handyman on Thursday who can hopefully get a bunch of our various projects done or at least give Tyler and hand so they will move faster. Tyler also contacted a few people about our stairs since they are proving to be quite a big job. We are going to have an architect and interior designer stop by this week to give us some advice on what we should and shouldn't do so that will be very helpful. I am just worried about messing up our house!

Soooo things are happening.... slowly but surely...

No comments:

Post a Comment