My cousin's friend was getting rid of furniture last week and my cousin asked if I would be interested in this china closet. We already have 2 buffets in the dining room and I didn't want to get too much furniture too fast (and upset my poor husband) so I said we didn't have money right now.
A few days later he he text me again and I agreed to go look at it. It was in really good shape but was all the way out in Eastgate and I would have to borrow my dad's truck and convince him to help us move it and it seemed like a big pain. As it turns out our car was scheduled for maintenance so we would be borrowing the truck... and I remembered my dad loves this chinese buffet out that way so if we included lunch he would help.
I told Tyler we could try it out and swap or sell it if we ended up not liking it. I am really looking forward to having a nice display for my Charley Harper plate and my other cool serving pieces. It also has a nice drawer for utensils.
I love the details on the bottom. It looks a little more cherry in the picture so I might switch the 2 buffets so the two woods don't clash.
Now I just have to clean it and fill it!
No comments:
Post a Comment