Wednesday, August 22, 2012

a little shelf

I have acquired a crazy amount of furniture already this summer- so why stop now? I have been looking for a shelf for our breakfast room for a while. There is this weird space on the backside of our kitchen cabinets and we could use a little more storage space too. I have seen shelves that would be perfect all over in the past but now that I wanted one they all disappeared. Until last weekend.

I finally found a shelf that would be the perfect size at en online estate sale. It seems to be in good shape  and for just $28 how could I say no? I was afraid my husband would object but surprisingly he told me to go for it.
Just look at his cute little legs! I picked him up yesterday he's all set up in his new home.


Also featured in this picture is our terrible and hopefully-soon-to-be-replaced floor. This is really the worst area- the floor has buckled and is taped and is uncleanable (except for that white spot where something had been sitting for forever). Too many projects...

No comments:

Post a Comment