This was our house 2 days ago. I have been wanting to get rid of that big tree in the front yard and this week my dad had time to chop it down!
I don't have anything against trees but this one was all dead in the middle and was too close to the house for comfort. Previous owners had cut off a big lower branch and left a giant stub and the roots and falling branches made it dangerous for Tyler to cut the grass.
Here is Dad with his trusty chainsaw!
It was sad to watch her being cut the pieces... It really changed the way our house looks and doesn't block the window in the baby's room anymore. I can't wait to redo the landscaping and have a yard we can be proud of!
Now we've got a yard full of branches and tree to clear out and tons of roots plus al old stump... Oh what fun!



No comments:
Post a Comment