Wednesday, March 20, 2013

To Buy or Not To Buy?


Finding Broyhill Brasilia at our local estate sales is VERY rare. I mean this is the second time in the last 2 years I have been looking. This awesome dresser came up on an estate sale website I frequent and since the prices are normally outrageous I was shocked to see this was only $240.

It wasn't in the best shape but that's how I like them (the nicer they are more money they cost)! I have been hoping to find a nice dresser for the nursery (we don't really need the storage but the room is too big for just a crib and a rocker) and this one seemed pretty sweet.

Tyler must have sensed how much I wanted this to add to our Brasilia dining room furniture because he shot it down right away. He wants to get his old dresser/ changing table from his parents but I thought why not have a sweet stylin' nursery? Anyways since he is in charge of the finances and wouldn't budge I had to let this awesome dresser go. Congrats bidder # 16249 for your $350 buy...

(I'll have to check out local vintage shops and see which dealer bought this and how much they are going to sell it for!)



No comments:

Post a Comment