Saturday, April 4, 2015

Old Kitchen Reno is Complete!

I am so excited about the craft room/ play room/ studio being finished! I love how big and open this room is and that it is really a blank slate for me to decorate and utilize! Our house only had 2 bedrooms and we basically added another. Plus construction is over?! Fantastic!!

TADA! I am in love!

My favorite part so far? That giant, amazing, sweet wardrobe! IKEA had 20% off their PAX system and we had it wrapped like the fridge so it looks like one unit. Look at at that storage!!!!

I have since organized it a little better, added a half shelf for odds and ends and a pull out shelf for my paper cutter. The drawers in the middle hold office and craft stuff and the wardrobe on the left is full of photography props and blankets!


This is the view from the other side- I am so impressed with how well this turned out! It doesn't look like the old kitchen/ breakfast room at all. I'm thinking my studio would be great in that corner... or a tulip table... I'll miss the old vintage kitchen but the house seems so much better like this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment