Sunday, November 30, 2014

Kitchen Update: Window etc

What a difference ten days makes! The new window is installed (it is great to have natural light again!), the tile backer board is in place, the preliminary drywall work is done, the lights are working, and the cabinets have some drawers!

Bye bye old lights! We bought some pivoting can lights that I think will be great! 

We are still deciding on what tile we want... we shopped around and finally decided on one only to find out they didn't have enough in stock... I'll have to take pictures of the samples we have... The silver lines are mounts for the top cabinets.

The peninsula has been getting smaller and smaller (because we decided on a bigger fridge etc) but I think it's going to be big enough not that I can visualize it. Now to get rid of that plastic wall...

Not much to report on the fridge wall.

A close up of the old recessed lighting area. The drywall guys are going to come back and smooth it out but so far so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment