I know I posted an update last week but I wanted to include the pictures I took with my "good camera" too. The guys put down 2 layers of paper to protect our cork floors- hopefully it works!
Our lovely plastic "shield." It keeps most of the mess contained but not the noise!
This window was removed and will be replaced with a shorter one. They are going to install wood siding to match the rest of the house so it shouldn't look too bad.
Lights out! I had to leave while they demoed the recessed lighting. I loved turning those on when we had people over... They made that wall paper look sweet!! You can see the room starting to take shape- the sink will be centered on that window.
The "fridge wall." It doesn't look too big, right?
We are losing about a foot of window at the bottom but it still looks pretty big to me! Hopefully the new glass will be installed soon- I'm not a fan of the wood! (The guys did a great job of sealing it up because it is so cold outside- Ben's windows let more of a draft in for sure!)
A view from the corner. The guys also did a great job of cleaning up and making sure everything was neat and tidy when they left! So far so good!
No comments:
Post a Comment