Well not so much an old friend as the same lamp Mr. Modtomic picked up at an antique store and cleaned up and has featured on his blog several times.
Not only did I see the cabinets my friends Jim and Rick have in their kitchen featured in Atomic Ranch magazine...
Up All Night
Jim and Rick's Kitchen
But I also saw....
Our lamp!!! AH I know!!! I literally shrieked when I saw it and my husband was not quite as excited as me... but I can't wait to tell my family and friends! I just love this house so much and I can't wait to furnish it and get it all set up! EEEK!
Oh here is our lamp to compare... I need to punch more of those holes out- ours got painted over or just never punched out... I don't know...
So there you have it! The kitchen didn't make it in the show tonight but maybe next week!






I was outraged when I watched the show again with my sister and noticed the kitchen was nothing like the kitchen online and my lamp and the cabinets were no where to be seen. Well on tonight's episode they did have the new kitchen (guess the pilot used a different one before they had the real set...) but Mr. Modtomic's lamp was gone.... I hope they still use it- it's crazy how they can completely change the house the live in...
ReplyDelete