Wednesday, December 21, 2016
SOLD!
This morning in less than 30 minutes we signed away our amazing house in Amberley. It was bitter sweet. I am glad to be done with the packing and moving and sadness that came with leaving that house but I am obviously sad that we lived there for such a short time. I hate leaving all those memories behind and had visions of raising my children there. I know God has bigger plans for us and I have already begun to see changes in my heart and my family which I am grateful for. We have already invested in another property that wouldn't have been possible without the sale of this house. I'll post the last of the pictures I have of us there and then I guess archive this blog as we no longer have a "modern 50's pad." Sad times indeed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i have been a fan of your house since i saw our blog via nick's. heart felt wishes and loads of love to u all the way from india :). I am a huge fan
ReplyDeleteThanks! It really is an incredible house! Hopefully the new owner will enjoy it and preserve it! :)
Delete