Tuesday, March 18, 2014

New window!

One of the windows in the basement has been broken for probably at least a year. I think it got broken while Dad and Tyler were working on the bathroom down there before I found out I was pregnant. The main problem was it didn't close. Tyler tried propping it closed and taping it shut but it would always pop open which became a huge problem during the ridiculously cold winter we had this year.


We had one company come out to replace it but we didn't realize they only replace the glass. We thought after 60 years a whole new window would be in order.


So we had Andy's Glass (who replaced numerous windows when we moved in) replace it. Ben supervised in the basement.


They installed it on the most beautiful day we've had since October. Ben and I were going to go on a walk but decided to hang out outside and watch the men work!


First we tried out the hip carry for the ergo... Not as comfy as I'd hoped... Ben wasn't thrilled with it so we got out the stroller.


Ben and I played peek a boo with the canopy and rode around until he got tired of that too (he really does not like being strapped into things).


Luckily the station wagon was parked on the side so we turned the trunk into a play area.


I took some finished pictures with my real camera but since I can't import and upload pictures with Ben sleeping on my lap it'll have to wait. Tyler is getting pretty annoyed with my "I need to edit pictures" excuse. Maybe once Aunt Jenn is back I'll have more time!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment