I found this set of china at an estate sale and I am so excited about it and totally hope I win it.
I am not usually big on china (with the prospect of having children in the next few years) but this set is just sooo cute! It would be perfect for all my wintertime parties.
There are pretty many pieces but I can't tell the condition from the pictures... Hopefully they just need a good cleaning (the cups are looking a little rough...)
They are pretty cheap now but the estate sale doesn't end until Thursday... I have some birthday money I can use but I wouldn't shell out too much... Hopefully they'll stay cheap!!
Due to a pretty terrible bidding system (you can't increase your max bid if you are already winning which is LAME) I didn't win this sweet set of dishes... They sold for $85 which means thats $85 I can spend on something else! They would have made a good gift for my mom to give me for my birthday though... well I can still use the design around my house this winter!!
ReplyDelete